Limelight Forums

Full Version: Well here it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It’s official, Monty is out of the closet. I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks and I think I’m ready for people to know, I’m bi-curious. If anyone thinks ill of me because of this, bugger off back to your sister’s bed frankly.

That’s all from me.
what does it mean
Thx for telling us? Don’t see why it’s needed.
Congrats on coming out Monty, I can understand how difficult it can be to tell people you've know for quite a while, so well done on having the courage to do so! ❤

Woop wooooop
Congrats on coming out!
LGBT is on the rise. Sorry bois - we're taking over ;3

Good you had the courage for that. Bet it wasn't easy. As I always say: A good swimmer knows both sides of the river.
(May 14, 2019, 02:27 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]what does it mean

a heterosexual person) interested in having a sexual experience with a person of the same sex.
"the small ads feature an increasing number of bi-curious people seeking fun without strings"
(May 14, 2019, 12:00 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

a heterosexual person) interested in having a sexual experience with a person of the same sex.
"the small ads feature an increasing number of bi-curious people seeking fun without strings"

Well no, Heterosexual is someone interested in the opposite sex. Homosexual is the same sex. Reeee
(May 14, 2019, 12:12 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]

Well no, Heterosexual is someone interested in the opposite sex. Homosexual is the same sex. Reeee

can u stop using big words. my little brain cant handle this

That is very brave of you to come out, especially on the forums. If that who you think you are, people should accept it, and knowing the community here we all will! I used to think I was bi-curious and I eventually found out I was actually gay, but you might not experience this you might, you'll see in time! I wish you the best Monty!
(May 14, 2019, 01:35 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]It’s official, Monty is out of the closet. I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks and I think I’m ready for people to know, I’m bi-curious. If anyone thinks ill of me because of this, bugger off back to your sister’s bed frankly.

That’s all from me.

Like everyone else on LimeLight then :)

I just typed it up on google lol

No but Bi-Curious is someone who is Heterosexual but thinks about being bisexual/Homosexual. At least that's what I think.
(May 14, 2019, 09:29 AM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]LGBT is on the rise. Sorry bois - we're taking over ;3

Good you had the courage for that. Bet it wasn't easy. As I always say: A good swimmer knows both sides of the river.

Well it wasn’t as hard for me, call it confidence amongst friends
Pages: 1 2