Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Amy

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8393[/font]

Banned by: [L²]26

Server: Cityrp

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Disrespect in OOC. Probation Enforced.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  Well I understood why I was banned, since I did technically insult in OOC and that it doesn't matter if they were wrong as well but I got banned for my wrong so yeah I got that part in my head which is why I took a while to appeal, also to those who got offended, I'm sorry, I was just mad cause I felt harassed when the staff didn't help me out but it's not about winning or losing you just gotta go through it I guess, to that guy who I forgot his name who I guess took it in a way where I was making fun of him, I wasn't, i generally was saying I hope one day you can buy nice things for ur family not making fun but ya anyways I think that's all...

Further notice.. To B I try to listen as much as I can tbh but its just i don't feel like you guys really try to connect and feel the people sometimes... and O, sorry if you're mad at me but I just based my opinion on what I saw, you were voted for that position so you're probably good at it but I just didn't like how you handled the situation at all but I am sorry for offending you if I did, to any staff member that got offended with my last post I am sorry, it was a good conversation thread tho to be honest cause for once I felt like I am a part of the community even tho most people there were against me all for a good reason I think or at least I hope so, I know some were, but thank you guys for that and I am glad we got to socialize a bit and as someone there said "revive the forums" it was fun to be honest I just wish it was more positive if that makes sense but you guys said I was hostile which I didn't notice I guess but I hope you guys enjoyed the socializing 

anyways hope to see you guys when/if I get unbanned, have a good one and ramadan kareem if anyone here is muslim 

Evidence: n/a
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zharkan16.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello, 

Please give us time to review and come to a conclusion.
Hello Zharkan,

I've given this some time but after recent events they have affected our belief into thinking that you are ready to return to the server at this time. You can re-appeal in the outlined time in the forum appeal rules.

Denied.