Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> old papa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: old papa (STEAM_0:0:213489782)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-10 17:42
Summary: Background RP: He was reckless driving and illegally parked so i gave him a $2000 citation and said if u do it again its jail time. He drove on the wrong side of the road 2x (all as a citizen) so i pulled him over. He gets out his car and changes to a mechanic to self supply. He calls me some names as i force him to get upon his car for a search and warrant.

He continues to insult. Everything else in video.

I believe he; powergamed, broke fearrp, failrp and potentially D/C to avoid rp

Sorry for the large clip i wanted to get his d/c in
Evidence: https://youtu.be/UCxxqFSEAPY
So the FearRP and OOC disrespect is pretty obvious, but you have no evidence to suggest powergaming or FailRP and as a result I'm unable to punish for those violations.

The D/C to avoid claim I won't be punishing for, but I agree that it looks highly suspicious and I suspect that he pulled his ethernet cable out to avoid the RP. As a result, a note will be made internally so that if this happens in the future, this will be punished for.

Due to an immense amount of priors, I'll also be recommending general probation for the next punishment this player receives.

NOTE: Whilst I also understand your frustration in this situation, there's no need to try and belittle or come down to his level. I wasn't impressed to see that, and I don't expect to see this happen again going forwards.

Player will receive a 3 day suspension for FearRP and player disrespect. Thanks for the report.