Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Edicimoh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Edicimoh (STEAM_0:0:74288910) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-10 17:21
Summary: Me and the Police Chief at the time were having an IC argument about me not following SOP's and throwing insults back and fourth. (Chief was Dav1d1050) Edicimoh was watching along with apollo.(both LEO's) i tell david that "you wont demote me, no balls" and he proceeds to demote me - i go ahead and throw some more insults his way along the lines of "i could do a better job as a vigilante than you could as police chief" etc. Edicimoh decides to pipe up and insult me OOC which i feel was very unnecessary
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/TW6sFWc
Apollo already dealt with the issue and gave me a verbal warning.
Apollo isnt staff. He told you not to do it OOC - However you still broke a rule
And i did apologize to you and took his warning into consideration though you did decide to run off before i could type it out though i am truly sorry about calling you a wanker.
Thank you for your report.
Whilst a certain degree of banter is acceptable insults like those are not. Taken to account a recent case of player disrespect on the side of the accused, a 2h ooc blacklist will be applied.