Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ghost Recon Breakpoint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think of Breakpoint so far?

I’m personally excited. It seems they’re taking some feedback aside from what has shown, so I’m hyped to see this. I’ve put down a pre-order at work so when ACTUAL gameplay comes out I can make decision to pull the pre-order or hold onto it.

Also Tom Clancy games (aside from CS:GO w/ Breakable walls) make me fukin nut
Looks pretty sweet to me from what I've now seen of the trailers. Is this going to be something that's multiplayer-only or does anyone know if you can play this alone? (Also asking this question for Wildlands too since I haven't played that one yet and i'm considering buying it on sale.)
(May 12, 2019, 09:32 AM)Benporium Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty sweet to me from what I've now seen of the trailers. Is this going to be something that's multiplayer-only or does anyone know if you can play this alone? (Also asking this question for Wildlands too since I haven't played that one yet and i'm considering buying it on sale.)

Wildlands Can be played Offline with or without AI Team. But I'm not too sure about Breakpoint, But I assume it will be a Single/Multi-player game.
I just want another rainbow six game. I feel like this is just going to be the usual ubi formula with a different lick of pain again.
I would like a true R6 game again. Either something that sticks with the original novels or something like the more recent R6 Vegas 1 & 2. I don’t want a comp shooter, I want some real emotional down to earth tactical shooter. Basically the upcoming SWAT but with a AAA dev
(May 12, 2019, 07:37 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a true R6 game again. Either something that sticks with the original novels or something like the more recent R6 Vegas 1 & 2. I don’t want a comp shooter, I want some real emotional down to earth tactical shooter. Basically the upcoming SWAT but with a AAA dev

This is exactly the reason why I constantly resist myself from reinstalling Rainbow Six: Siege. Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and especially 2 were amazing.
Breaking point is gonna be a big game. And I'm gonna love it!