Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Truenorth Fire Brigade Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Truenorth Fire Brigade

Just wanted to make a post to highlight the great training RP I saw today being performed by members of the Truenorth Fire Brigade.

They started out with a mockup of a tanker which had crashed and split open, spilling chemicals on to the ground. From there they proceeded to inform me of how they would manage this situation during a similar event. They taught me that you would firstly need to determine the composition of the spill to ensure that the correct method of extinguishing is used. After they had extinguished the fires threatening the area, they had one of their team from the hazmat division come on to the scene to safely contain the spill, making certain that they soaked up as much of it as they could with sand that they had stored in their fire trucks. They finally scooped up the mixtures of sand and chemicals into a well sealed barrel for them to dispose of properly at a later date.

[Image: CoPDh27.jpg]

[Image: 7KXhOXD.jpg]

[Image: ihDzajf.jpg]

Well done for putting out the fires, for cleaning up after her and for controlling this motley crew!

[Image: BAqzmW7.jpg]