Limelight Forums

Full Version: 8994
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  [font=Roboto, sans-serif]FarmerSean #BringPigeonBack[/font]

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8994[/font]

Banned by:  [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Decay  [/font]

Server:  Truenorth

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:  I believe that i should be unbanned as i could break line of sight with my aggressor as he turned. more than enough time for me to grab a weapon and spin round. This is the second time ive been banned by decay with no actual evidence. both times he's taken the side of the other party and gone to an insta-ban. the first time being with no attempt to contact me at all. If you dont like me, I really dont care. you can still treat me the same as everyone else on the server.

Evidence: Wasn't recording at the time, was my aggressor?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TheAgriYob.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
When you arrived at Chad's you were put under gunpoint, the assailant then turned his face for a brief moment, then you decide to walk into Chads (while being held under gunpoint from behind) walk over to the counter to then crouch behind it, pull your shotgun and shoot him. 

When a person have accumulated 500 hours and when a FearRP infraction is this prevelant I think it's justified with a one day suspension.

Denied as its been three days with no response and ban has expired.