Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Izy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Izy (STEAM_0:0:91244473) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-May-06 01:45
Summary: "Izy" Prop-Blocked my property, then proceeded to shoot me through hole in said props when I arrived at my property.

Evidence: [Image: ewhKEWu.jpg]

[Image: YZ5KcqN.jpg]

[Image: emN4QV6.png]
You had shot me first. You stole my weed.
What's up with the prop over the door Izy?
I had attempted to indeed block that door, however the other door was a fading door.

I would also like to include he had returned during NLR and stole my car. Driving it away.

Id Like to add, I owned the property for 3.5 hours. I had timed out. During my time out period he had bought the doors knowing I had weed inside based on prior chats in OOC
My last reply was lacking detail so id like to explain the situation. 

I had been in there farming for 3.5 hours. Id grown a lot of weed. I had mentioned it to other players asking on OOC. 
I had timed out. I was offline for xprox 3 minutes. 
During this period he had bought my doors. 
My car was left outside. Everyone knows I drive a Black I8.
I believe he knew it was my property due to information gathered from my car. 
I had went into the building I had called home for over 3 hours. He was there already armed. 
I am very sure he had fired off the first shot. I killed him shortly after.
Shortly after he had returned to the property while I was assembling defenses. With these defenses One door was infact blocked however the other door was still accessible via a fading door.  
He had stole my car and drove it away. I believe to have breaking NLR As he would not know this was my car. He would not know I was in there and he wouldnt know anything about his past life.
Under review.
Alright, so here's the deal.

When a player times out, it's normally an OOC thing. In this specific situation, I'm of the opinion that the door shouldn't have sold and there should be a delay prior to the door being sold to allow the player to recover, come back and reclaim the door if they need to. In this case, it sold instantly allowing Finnagan to take it. I'll be honest, that wasn't the best move you could have made there Finnagan and I'm not entirely happy about it. How you knew about the weed is another matter. With the car out front and after confirming with Izy his license plate (being IZYCHEX), I find it possible that you saw his message in OOC saying how much money he was making with weed and took your chances, however I can't prove that.

Finnagan, you engaged first. Izy was only reacting to the shots being fired at him. It's also worth noting you both were doing this as Citizen at this stage, which is even supported by the evidence in this report on top of the logs I've reviewed independently. Technically Izy shouldn't have came back to the property as NLR would applied as you've left and rejoined, but seeing how you left unintentionally due to your game crashing, I'm not prepared to do anything about this.

As for the allegation of propblocking, as long as another entrance is available then this isn't normally a problem. There isn't evidence to suggest that Izy placed the prop down and killed you through the gaps however, but perhaps a video would have proved that to be different. Ultimately, my hands are tied here and I can't do much. Both of you in this case should be warned that this shouldn't happen, your job titles were not set properly and this case in particular is very sketchy.

I'll approve this report as violations did occur, but no action will be taken as I don't find it appropriate in this case. Let this be a learning experience to you, and Finnagan in future, if you notice a player times out, comes back on and asks for their stuff back, try to play nice yeah? We're all here for a bit of a fun after all.