Limelight Forums

Full Version: Truenorth Roof LL Easter Eggs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Easter Eggs! We all love them, I am unsure if this has been found before. I hope not as it took a long time to prepare to post. If this has been found before, sorry for the repost or getting your hopes up.
Theres multiple roofs on Railway Avenue S that have a particular area naming scheme. Take a look for yourself, I stumbled accross it while on the build server. Hope this lil tid bit wets all of your appetites.
These pics and hyperlinks took way to long to do.

Cole's Sexy Party Roof
Temar's Ajar
Brynn's Bin
Stell's Shitty Roof
Rocket's Launchpad
Reebs' Roof Fire Simulator
Project's Rooftop Project
Bambo's Bumbo <3
Joley's Depressing Roof
Night's Roof That's Better
Cole's Coal
The Barkles Car Sales Roof
2018's Memories Roof
Stomm's BJ Roof
The Internet Memorial Roof
Joley's Sad Roof
Internet's Booze Roof
Barking Roof
Joley's Hiding Spot
Pollux's Backdoor Roof
Temar's Roof
Night's Roof of Wonders
Oh these are everyone who helped to set up all 3 maps (TN/V5/V17) on new years eve. There are a couple more interesting named places around the map.
Next challenge: find all the gnomes Wink
(May 5, 2019, 01:46 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Next challenge: find all the gnomes Wink

Have they not all been found? How many are there?
(May 14, 2019, 09:53 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 5, 2019, 01:46 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Next challenge: find all the gnomes Wink

Have they not all been found? How many are there?

3 gnomes 

location if u want them

i think theres more but i cant remember
i saw u prop fly to all the locations
(May 5, 2019, 12:05 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh these are everyone who helped to set up all 3 maps (TN/V5/V17) on new years eve. There are a couple more interesting named places around the map.

đź‘€
(May 15, 2019, 04:22 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]i saw u prop fly to all the locations

ye ur right how did u know
leave my bin alone
yeah thats all of us who helped set up all three maps for the whole 3 weeks 3 maps thing