Limelight Forums

Full Version: El Bels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was banned because "i failed to follow demands under fear RP" but the officer pointing a gun at me was out of normal microphone range and i previously had shown no intent of stopping (we were in an intense car chase) for the said officer and when i asked an admin who was present at the situation he did not reply so i thought nothing of it and was then,1 hour later, banned without even having a chance of talking about it in a sit. Long and short of it is i was falsely banned.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, El Bels.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please update your thread using the template. Otherwise it will be declined I'm afraid.
what do you mean update
Follow the template provided in the unban request area.
where is the unban request area
name:El Bels

ban id:8964

Banned by:@[LĀ²:M] roxas

Server:CityRP 2

Ban Reason:not following demands under fear RP

Why should i be unbanned: i was not in default mic range of the officer with the gun and had shown no intent of followingthe polices' demands and had shown physical resistance before hand.

Evidence:I have no images or recordings as it all happenedĀ  too fast for me to setup a recording or screenshot.
pls reply
You were clearly within microphone range of both officers. You even punched the officers whilst they had guns pointed at you. At this point they shot you down.
ill take that as a decline then?
Evidence (with timestamp)

This is the evidence that has been brought up to me.
Denied.