Limelight Forums

Full Version: 8963 APPEAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mazan

Ban ID: 8963

Banned by: [L²:M]

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]FearRP - Running away and pulling a weapon under gun point. Recent priors.
[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been playing Perpheads lately, where it is allowed to pull out your weapon while gunpointed if you can break the aim of the gun to your person, so I've done that without knowing I have just broke a rule. It was not on purpose, just have to get attached to the rules of CityRP again, i'm sorry.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mazan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello, ‍ .

I don't really know anything about rules on said server. All I know is about the rules on our servers here, that you have broken. Knowing that this isn't your first offense of this kind, as you have broken FearRP not long ago multiple times, I cannot really see why I should let this go with a slap on the wrist.

As any other player you're supposed to read and update on the rules. Or if unsure - to ask a teacher or member of the staff team. "Ignorance does not protect one from punishment." - Meaning just because you didn't know a certain rule does not protect you from facing it's consequences when violating it.

In that case everyone would just go ahead and say: "But I didn't know about this." whenever they broke a rule.
Yeah, I completely understand. I have had a break on the server, and got used to the server rules that were active on that community. We both know, that with saying "Oh I didn't knew this" you won't get any forward, also I was fucking around yesterday. I want to come back on Limelight, and play actively. With this dispute I am hoping I'll receive any chances to be back on the server, without mentioning the recent priors I have.

I'll make sure the rules will be readen, and this dumb situation would not occur again.

Sincerely,
Mazan.
Good. Thanks for understanding.

Denied.