Limelight Forums

Full Version: All content installed. Still errors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did try looking for similar threads in the archive and failed to find any.

I've recently tried joining back to the server and have noticed that I am still getting some errors, for example: the fire alarm item and some vehicles, playermodels and items.
I am subscribed to everything in the content/downloads area. I have restarted my Garry's Mod multiple times, and have confirmed that they have been downloaded. I also have all the CS:S, L4D2, TF2, etc content installed.
I've attached some images as example too as well as my current Garry's Mod Video Settings.
All my currently used Launch Options are also pasted below. I am also opted out of all beta's and have an up to date version of Garry's Mod installed.
Garry's Mod Video Settings
Fire Alarm
Vehicle Error
Vehicle Error
Vehicle Error
Vehicle Error
Vehicle Error (Yes, those flashing lights are an invisible tow truck) :/

Here is a list of all the launch options I am currently using:
-windowed -noborder -w 1920 -h 1080 -novid +mat_dxlevel 90 +gmod_mcore_test 1 +cl_threaded_bone_setup 1 +cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 1 +r_threaded_client_shadow_manager 1 +r_threaded_renderables 1 +mat_queue_mode 2
I am also have mem_max_heapsize "8129" in an autoexec file. (Even though I think 32bit Garry's Mod can only allocate a maximum of 4gb).
Have you tried taking the commandline options out?

Also, if you're concerned about performance, probably best to use 64bit but be advised your photon configs won't save properly. Try to make sure your allowing downloads from the server too in Options > Other.
(May 3, 2019, 08:34 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried taking the commandline options out?

Also, if you're concerned about performance, probably best to use 64bit but be advised your photon configs won't save properly. Try to make sure your allowing downloads from the server too in Options > Other.

Doesn't work even with taking all my launch options out.
Doesn't work on 64bit. Reason I'm wasn't using 64bit already is because I've heard not all servers support it and it is still in 'beta'.
And you've tried verifying integrity of GMOD too? Reinstalling too?
Similar issue occurred to me after installing 1 random addon not related to LL. 

I had to remove / unsubcribe from all my current addons and only redownload LL's, try that.
(May 3, 2019, 09:37 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]And you've tried verifying integrity of GMOD too? Reinstalling too?
Tried verifying. I'll try reinstalling Garry's Mod.
(May 3, 2019, 09:47 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]Similar issue occurred to me after installing 1 random addon not related to LL. 

I had to remove / unsubcribe from all my current addons and only redownload LL's, try that.
I'll try that along with reinstalling the game again.
Reinstalling Garry's Mod as well as all my addons seemed to work.
I also moved over to a different drive.

Thanks for the help guys.
You can archive and lock this thread now. Or whatever you guys do with it. Smile
Closed & Archived 

Issue Resolved.