Limelight Forums

Full Version: Exam Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's everyone feeling bout the Exams/Gcse's, I have a math exam tommorow along with the others following up the next week, and if you're doing them Good Luck i wish you all the best guys!
My GCSEs start in 11 days with Digital Technology and end on 28 May with History.

kill me pls ;-;
Had my French GCSE speaking exam today, just preparing for the 13th now when everything starts
9th May with Learning for Life and Work. Then Digital Technology shortly after. They all kick off next week.

S e n d. 
H e l p.

Good Luck all!
(May 2, 2019, 11:33 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]How's everyone feeling bout the Exams/Gcse's, I have a math exam tommorow along with the others following up the next week, and if you're doing them Good Luck i wish you all the best guys!

wait wtf ur in yr 11 u sound like ur a lower year.
(May 3, 2019, 09:05 PM)Eddy Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 2, 2019, 11:33 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]How's everyone feeling bout the Exams/Gcse's, I have a math exam tommorow along with the others following up the next week, and if you're doing them Good Luck i wish you all the best guys!

wait wtf ur in yr 11 u sound like ur a lower year.
Yeah i get that alot xD

Eddie

Done IT and BTec Sport. Computer Science starts it off the Monday after bank holiday Monday.