Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicle Tracker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like I'm being an idiot but how do you use the vehicle tracker? Is it something that can only work on other vehicles? I've tried every click / button press I can and I still can't figure it out...

[Image: VOI2iCg.jpg]
last time i was on they were bugged... i think.
(May 2, 2019, 01:23 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]last time i was on they were bugged... i think.

Yeah I was thinking it was probably a bug myself but I just want confirmation that it's not me just being an idiot first.  Sweating Laugh
they were borked for me too Sad
(May 2, 2019, 01:35 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]they were borked for me too Sad

Very likely a bug then, good to know it's not just me!
(May 2, 2019, 01:39 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Make a bug report: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-243.html

Absolutely, getting down to that as we speak.

(Note for staff - You can close this thread now.)
You place them on with left click then you right click and a compass should appear and change depending on where you are in relation to the tracker iirc
(May 3, 2019, 08:26 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]You place them on with left click then you right click and a compass should appear and change depending on where you are in relation to the tracker iirc

Now, when you left click onto the car the compass doesn't appear (last time i checked)
(May 3, 2019, 08:26 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]You place them on with left click then you right click and a compass should appear and change depending on where you are in relation to the tracker iirc

Just hopped on the server and tried that and it's definitely not working. Thank you for confirming that it's me not just being an idiot!
Closed & Archived.

This is a bug, yeah. Thanks for getting round to reporting it!