Limelight Forums

Full Version: unabn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
twitch.tv/idankcai
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²] Daley 
Server: 
TrueNorth
Ban Reason:
Player disrespect
Why should you be unbanned?: 
I didn't disrespect anyone, henryhouse was being patronising and rude to me and telling me what to do OOC so I responded telling him to fuck off and quit chiming in as he always does. Telling someone to quit annoying me isn't disrespect, I think because the word 'fuck' sounds harsh you think it was disrespect, but if I imply the same thing with different words like, 'get lost' it would of been fine. I would really like if you were to change your opinion as he was winding me up trying to get me angry and all I did was tell him to 'fuck off' in my opinion a ban was over the top for something small as that. I am aware I have in the past done this type of stuff however I have been more extreme in the past with what I have said so I agree to why they banned me back then as I said some really bad things but for this, I think was not a reason to ban me. If henry wasn't even there annoying me and trying tow ind me up I wouldn't even of said it.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Code:
v1a [16:25:16] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// o shuddup kid"
v1a [17:25:49] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// wew metagaming failrp cucks."
v1a [17:28:16] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// dont u love kids who metagame."
v1a [17:28:44] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// some asshole cop arrested me with no proof."
v1a [17:29:24] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// adaam u metagamed. why would u engage in rp with me just to be a minge if ur not going to proper rp just piss off."
v1a [17:30:46] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// henry fuck off no ones talking to u."
v1a [17:31:06] twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) said "// henry ur just the snitchy virgin of the the server with no friends."

Denied.