Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> UndeadG1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: UndeadG1 (STEAM_0:1:54770762)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-27 13:41
Summary: Invalid reason for a raid, RDM. I have reported this player already for RDM on a previous occasion just a few days ago. This time, the player decided to randomly raid a house without any background RP or reason. The beginning of the video clip shows the player walking around the perimeter of the house with an AR (video cuts at around 14 seconds after some time elapses). Him and his friend (whom I was unable to find his name) then decide to use a lock pick on the side door and immediately gun my unarmed character down and start lock picking yet more doors without any sort of attempt yet again to RP.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ce0tl1UPgr4
Currently under investigation.

It seems the accused does not have a forum account, I'll try and get in contact with them to get a statement. This may take some time so please be patient.
I was able to get into contact with UndeadG1, however after being given 72 hours to do a response he has not done so. I will conclude without his statement. Approved