Limelight Forums

Full Version: I Was Perma Banned Right After Being Unbanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Jag Heter INTE Nils!

Ban ID: 8934

Banned by: Console / [font=Roboto, sans-serif,]ageara [/font]

Server: CityRP 2 TrueNorth

Ban Reason: 8934 Jag Heter INTE Nils! STEAM_0:1:67590136 Steam Profile Double Accounting to avoid ban

Why should you be unbanned?: Well I was literally unbanned from my permaban yesterday by  [font=Roboto, sans-serif,]ageara and when I tried to connect to the server today I was instantly banned by "Console", I was hoping to be able to play today but apparently the Console thinks differently.[/font]

Evidence: 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]8934
Jag Heter INTE Nils!
STEAM_0:1:67590136
[Image: steam.png]
Double Accounting to avoid ban
2019-04-27 12:30:13
Never
Console
[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Captain Uselss.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
That's clearly a mistake, sorry about that.

The account you tried to connect to the server on earlier, is that your main now?
Yes, the Jag Heter INTE Nils! is the account that I use to play GMod on.
Add me on Steam from the other account please. I'll transfer everything across into the one your using now but I need to confirm it's you via Steam before I merge.

Steamcommunity.com/id/1nightmare
Okay, so I am adding you from my main account, which is SlaZe.
The account that I have everything on / wanted unbanned is Jag Heter INTE Nils!.

I am pretty sure I am banned on both Jag Heter INTE Nils! and SlaZe because when I was originally banned it was because I joined with the SlaZe account and minged around then switched back to Jag Heter INTE Nils! (which was the account that I used to play on LimeLight which I have about 300+ hours on)
Handled.