Limelight Forums

Full Version: "Javelin"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All cleartext information in this post is considered OOC information, and should not be used IC.

Name: I̝͈͇̥̥ǸF̴̭̝O̯̠̫R͠M͏A͏͇̹̘̥̯̠T̖͖̘͍̳͙̠I̭̼̱O̸͍̫̖̯͓͙̳N̮ ̜C̸̦̝̺̣̮O̖͉͡R̺̬͚R̷̟̥̮͎U̢P̝̮̮̝T̜E̢͙͔̥̠͙͙ͅD̨̠͈͇̤̻.̯̙̪͇͉͎ ͖̖̯͜#̫̼2͝9̲͚̬-͓̫͔͔̳3̵̱9̣̲̠ͅ "JAVELIN" CO̥͚R͕̘̝̫̪̝͎Ṛ͔̙Ú̺͍̻̼̥͕͙P̜̩̝͙̱T̶̘E̹̫D̫͎

Age: F̷I̻̮̝͡Ĺ̞̠̰̣E̡͕͖̗̳ ҉͙̱͍̫N͜Ọ͚̼͕̣T̻ ̩̗̙̣̤̗̣F̫̝̻O͎̳͈͈͢U̴͉͎͖N̟͚͚̩̬̗D͞

Born: D̫̗̟A̞͍̟͇͍̝T̶͈̩͕̣A̙͍͖̟̱ ͔͎ͅU̶̲̯̱N̛̹͓̯K͏̻̳̹͕N̵͙̗͕O̷̥̝͉̬̦W̱N̷̳̰

Clan: R̖̦̥̦̟̤EC̗̟̻͠O̵̘̫̩̝̣R̶D̛̫S̟̖̥ ͏D̜͔͇E͈̰Ḻ̻̩͖̜E̦Ţ̻͓E͈͔D̵̜̝

Family: U̱̠̣̟̣̣̕N̙̜̕ͅK͞N̰̘̪͔̞͓͟O̘̝̯̞̩̘̼W̝̬̗͜N͕͇

Background: T̗H̙̞͈Ị̛̬̮S̩̮̺ ̥͍͙̤̦̬D͍̙̠͇̞A̳͓̞T͔̯̩̹A͏ ҉̭̩̬̤͕ͅḤ̰̯̰͎͢A̖̣̤̬̜S̠͈̖ ̻͔̜̗̬̪B͓̩̭͚EḘ̺̘̗̣N̳̰̰̖͇ ̟͍͇̞͙̙D̡͕̫̺̙̻ͅE̬̝͔Ĺ͖̺͙̫͎ͅͅE̬̦ͅṰ̣̱̫ͅEḐ͍̟͔̩̳͉,̛̬̩̤̻ ̠͕̖̗̠ͅC̵͙͖̤͙͎̺̭Ò̰̼̟Ŗ̬͓̭̰̰R̦͇͇͔U̼̺̗P̗̭͍̗̬̝͜T̬͔̘̯̳͇E͍D̼ ̖̥͔̰̳͈ͅO̳̯͙̭̜R̳̳͜ ̖͚̲̼̺͙̥I̷̹̺̲S̠͖͓ͅ ̷͔O͇̫͇͉T͕͈͞H̱̪͖̯̝̮̩͡E̼͎̤̲͖̺̜R͍͎̗̠̳̲W͍̼̲̪̜I̺͡S͏̩̞̭̦͔̻E҉͎̪̦͔̮ ̡̪͙̮ͅM̧I͖̹̼ͅṢ͍͎͇S͙̟͔͈̖̙I̠̮̠N̠̻̲̙̰̳̱̕G̶̭̳͉̪.͍̯͡ ̞̱̮̳͈P͚LE̫͈̗̥Ḁ̺̗̮̣̰͟Ș̱̠̜̟̪̠͠E̢̺ ͇̻T̡̯̣̜̼͈͕R͈͖͖̲͉̫̮͝Y̩̭̺̗ ̧̗͙͚̤͍A̕G̩̜̮͓͞A̖̞̻̩̗ͅI̢̜͖̹͓̹Ṉ̛̺̥̦̭ ̵̟A͝T̶̝ A̭͎̙N̛̘̺̥̦̟̣̜Ǫ̳̹̥̺͇̩̱TH͕̖̱̝̗E̴̹̪R̼ ̖͉T͏̠I̫̦̱̥̰̥͜ͅM̭̝̫͓̠̺̯͘E.̷̺̭͖̣̹͚

Not much is known about this figure. His true identity is unknown, but the word on the street is that he's coldhearted, and no one has ever managed to identify this man. Rumour has it he was involved in either an accident, or an intentional procedure to ensure that his fingerprints weren't identifiable. He's said to be bald, but no one knows for sure. This man is a ghost. An underground contact says that to catch the attention of Javelin, you must have really fucked up. You don't want to end up in this guy's crosshairs. It won't end well, and he isn't exactly one for talking unless he wants information out of you, but even then, your screams would likely drown him out. He's happy to work to his own agenda and often prefers it, but what limited images have been released of figures assumed to be him, he's seen to be working with other figures at times. According to myth, he gained the name Javelin from those who he works with. Fairly easy to get around, and silent until it comes to just the right moment to strike. If you run into him, you best be careful... you likely won't leave with your life.
so without fingerprints, i take it this boi also has severe lack of motor control and lack of sensitivity issues?
this dude killed me? :thinking:
Nevermind. Sorry. I thought this was that supernatural ghost shit. Looks really cool
Edgy Man
(Apr 28, 2019, 08:48 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Edgy Man

He has a point
Very interesting idea for a hitman-esque character, I'll have to keep my eyes open in case I get paid a visit...