Limelight Forums

Full Version: Perma Un-Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Sammy

Ban ID: 8901

Banned by: [L²]26

Server: Limelight main EU server

Ban Reason: OOC disrespect and NLR violation

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Hello,

I would just like to start by saying I am very sorry for calling connor an idiot in the game while chasing him by saying in voice chat ‘I’m going to make a PR on this idiot in a minute’. I apologize and realise I shouldn’t of said anything in the game about this and just kept the situation in character. I said it in the heat of the moment because I was angry anyway and him breaking rules and knocking me unconscious all the time as I was the chief really pushed me over the edge. I promise I won’t be so toxic when I come back on and will learn from my mistakes. 

Now I know I have a few priors for disrespect and this is because I do get very hot headed when other people break rules, I get so hot headed I break them myself by disrespecting them which I am fully aware by this wake up call that I am wrong. Usually when I get banned for disrespect it is because I purposely say something in OOC chat saying disrespect but this time it just came out and I am sorry for that. 

Now onto the second part of this… NLR. I have had a prior for NLR before showing I am aware of the rule and in this situation I was aware I was in my NLR zone but I couldn’t of gotten out of it in my opinion. Sadly I did not manage to capture this part on camera as I turned OBS off when I got killed previously in the PD as seen in the video linked below. Now first of this was a hard spot to avoid as it is the heart of the PD and secondly I was not getting involved in a previous situation, I simply got into a new situation as soon as I spawned. What happened was, I ran out the armory as I spawned into the corner of the big hall of this prisons to get out the NLR zone and sit until I could go back. In this time I proceeded to open a editing software to edit a prior PR. 

But while doing this I heard through my headset that someone was hitting me, so I went back on the game and sure enough, connor was there hitting me with an ASP baton. So I had to fight back, I got out a shotgun and said ‘Hands up’ to which he hit me with the baton knocking me unconscious. Straight after the 15 seconds was up for the unconscious state was up I ran after him, he went into the PD thus being in my NLR zone, and this is were SWAT arrived. I was running after him attempting to shoot him. I couldn’t really get out of this situation as he assaulted his superior officer and I couldn’t really just leave him to go around abusing his baton. So we continued to chase around the PD, eventually SWAT joined in and 26 realised I was in my NLR radius so while I was running I said without thinking ‘I’m going to make a PR on this idiot in a minute’ in a split second. 26 then took me into the air to talk about this, I fully understand why he did this and am not trying to say it was wrong of him. At this point the guy got away and I was talking to 26. 

I was excruciatingly angry at this point with connor because he really annoyed me. Thus in the @ sit I didn’t feel I had time to explain this whole story plus pufitee and farmersean where in the same room as the sit saying things like ‘If you get perma banned you won’t be missed’ and other nasty things like that so I didn’t really feel comfortable explaining all this. Anyway I hope this is taken into consideration as an appeal for my ban and like I have said and I will say again, I am sorry.

Kind Regards,

Sammy

Evidence: This just shows the video mentioned above  https://youtu.be/c5DhLfOzIF0 This was the PR on connor
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Alright, I explained that you had time to move out of your NLR zone but yet you came back and continued to go after the officer around the police station. You then disrespected him in OOC

Yes Connor shouldn't have done that but you should have removed yourself from the situation and contact staff instead of also violating the rules. 

I'll gather opinions and get back to you.
Hi. I understand I had time in which I could of left my NLR but when I spawned he straight away started hitting me so I had no option really but to try and detain him. I understand NLR is a rule but if someone hit you in real life with a baton you probably aren't going to just say 'Oh please come and hit me outside instead so I am not in NLR'. I understand what you are saying but I was involved in a situation I would've found it hard to get out of.

Regards

Sammy
You ran after him around the prison for about 5 mins. He wasn't obstructing you from leaving at all.
Ok I see where you are coming from now. I should of left him after he assaulted a superior officer but I only didn't because I was in a persuit with a fleeing suspect and although you ran in part way through I continued persuing him because I didn't want him to get away. Sorry about this. I wasent really thinking about the NLR even though I shouldve been. Sorry 26.
(Apr 24, 2019, 01:28 PM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]I explained that you had time to move out of your NLR zone but yet you came back and continued to go after the officer around the police station. 

You didn't explain this to me at all while we were chasing him. You only mentioned NLR when you pulled me into a sit. The way you have worded it here sounds as if you told me to leave him, then I continued but this was not the case at all. Just saying as it confused me that this is how you chose to word it. Also when you do a sit with someone I would recommend taking them away from where other people but in like Pufitee and FarmerSean and the other 2 that were watching, only because it makes people feel uncomfortable when they have people shouting 'You wont be missed' and 'I hope you get banned' and other harsh comments.
I shouldn't even had to explain to you why you need to leave NLR. You weren't a new player Sammy. 
I'll do my sit's where I see fit but thanks for the suggestion. 

As far as the unban request it'll be Denied at this time as I do not see that you understand or refuse to understand why you received the punishment you did. 

Denied.