Limelight Forums

Full Version: Appeal lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
twitch.tv/idankcai
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²:M] Stell90
Server: 
TrueNorth
Ban Reason:
FailRP - Holstering a weapon after committing a crime, RDM - Invalid reason to kill
Why should you be unbanned?: 
I would like a second opinion on the case made against me. The evidence was the video that got me banned, I would like to give context on why injured the guy. With prior rp, this guy had a record for breaking into my store and stabbing me, most of the time police were near by and arrested the man, the time before this guy came in my store, he said 'next time i see you i will kill you' I see this man in my store, trespassing, I tell him to leave, I then call the cops where no one was coming for a good few minutes, (until the video shows) this man was ignoring me telling him to leave and I assumed he was here trying to kill me again, I then brought out my deagle and shot hit a few times to get him injured, I then holster the weapon as other people were in the store and they weren't aware of the prior rp so I holstered it to show I am not RDMing or killing everyone here. I don't think this was random as he has tried to kill me before and he comes again after making the threat last time, as well I did not kill him I shot him to the point of injury and was going to wait for the cops to come. I don't see how holstering my weapon after self defence is at all failrp, I don't see anywhere in the rules hiding my weapon after using it is failrp, further more I didn't commit a crime in my opinion as it was just, self defence. I was told after I should of called and waited for the police but I don't see any rule saying if someone is committing a crime against me I cannot use force against him, if anything it's a right to kill a man trespassing at your home/bushiness. 
Evidence:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] https://plays.tv/video/5cbca7e0b13e37e3f...lrp-fearrp[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I don't think the holstering was an issue. You did it in plain sight and it doesn't look like you were trying to powergame and claim you never had a gun. 

If the guy had a knife out, even if he didn't swing at you, given his history of attacking you I'd say the shooting would have been fine.
Killing him while he is unarmed is a little over the top.
In light of your history of blacklists and bans and a review of the situation, the killing was not valid.

If someone is unarmed, you generally shouldn't shoot them. There are of course exceptions, but the majority of those exceptions don't apply to the chef job (such as a mob killing).

With that said, the ban is valid and will remain.