Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> twitch.tv/idankcai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: twitch.tv/idankcai (STEAM_0:1:164046655) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-23 15:19
Summary: FearRP
Evidence: https://youtu.be/pal_4HGXpLk
As a minor FearRP breakage can be noticed, I'd like to ask how you were able to communicate with your team mate when you were tased and telling him to help you.
I realised that as i was watching it back, didnt even click to me at the time when i was unconscious, apologies for that. however dank had been coming back to us multiple times for no RP reason and had also changed to VP to make a law against the base we had ("no building blocking public property" i believe the law was). basically just making excuses to try and get us raided as we don't get on OOC. before this incident  about half an hour before he randomly tazed me for "framing a police officer" after he shot a guy who (apparently) attacked him. then just before i DC'ed to go walk the dog he turned up outside the base as the President and came to the door for some unknown reason (puf made the dupe so i couldn't clear it before i DC'd)
You also ran away when I had my taser/gun out, fearrp by you there? And I also sated many times when I was looking for the handcuffs I went passed the tazer, but you didn't show that that make a false report, again, and you make all these assumptions in a desperate attempt to get me banned, it's clear what you're trying to do so just stop, you follow me round in rp recording everything, you contact your gang under fearrp using stuff like discord and tell them to save you. You break the rules all the time and just want to have your mates harass me. 
I didn't have any problems with you but every time I talk you have to chime in and annoy me. Admin please see this screenshot for how he made a ooc insult to me. 
You assume all this stuff without asking me on prupose to basically force people into thinking I broke rules and not even trying to get my side of the story. Look how you immediately said 'he randomly tazed me for "framing a police officer" after he shot a guy who (apparently) attacked him.' not even asking me for my side just immediately assuming it, and forgetting what I told you at the time, I love how you have to add 'apparently' if I make a complaint on anything because anything I say is a statement and what you say is fact.

Also like to add how you ruin my rp by getting your buddy to come specifically to help you as he takes your side due to bias and with real rp, he would trust an officer not the person getting arrested, it's not fair for you to just lie and get your way.
Approved.

The accused will recieve a 4 hours weapon blacklist for the violation of FearRP. I chose this over a ban, as it was a minor case.

But I cannot ignore your priors for FearRP already. So be aware that future violations will lead to more severe punishments.

The reporter will also recieve a permanent warning, as he used a third party software - which is considered a radio in game - whilst being unconcious / cuffed.