Limelight Forums

Full Version: I'd like to Appeal my Ban that I got back in 2016.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Jag Heter INTE Nils!

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]4532[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] ageara 
[/font]

Server: LimeLight CityRP 2

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Double accounting.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: So, on the 8th of December 2016 I was stupid enough to connect to one of the LimeLight servers with my second account because I thought it would be a good idea to break the rules and be a massive minge.
That was two, almost three, years ago and I'd say I have matured a lot since then. I genuinely enjoyed playing on LimeLight before my ban, I was just being stupid and decided that it would be incredibly fun to double account and act like I was 5 years old while just being extremely stupid and going on an RDM spree.
I have a little more than 1600 hours on Gmod and 700 of those hours are from different roleplay servers, mainly LimeLight and Fearless. Of course I regret being so stupid and ruining the fun for everyone and honestly I just really want to get back to playing on LimeLight and see whats new and, this time, actually roleplay.
Two years is a long time and I no longer feel the need to be a massive minge and I hope that you'll understand me.
It goes without saying that the only account I want to be unbanned is this one, Jag Heter INTE Nils!.

Evidence: Well, I dont really know what to put here but if it's recordings or screenshots you're looking for, I don't have any. Sorry.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Captain Uselss.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved.

I'll left your ban, but using any other account to play on LL while already been banned is not accepted in any way. Do not do this again.