Limelight Forums

Full Version: It's only prank bru.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] 
twitch.tv/idankcai
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²] Doctor Internet
Server: 
TrueNorth
Ban Reason:
Insulting and threats to staff in OOC.
Why should you be unbanned?: 
I didn't mean any of my threats, If I recall I said something on the lines of 'i will kidnap your dog' or something stupid like that, I was trying to show I was joking clearly as possible, I don't know if you were thinking I was being serious and I am sorry fi you took the joke the wrong way but I think I shouldn't of been punished for telling a joke. If no ill intent was meant to be made I don't understand why punishment was necessary. I am sorry if what I said did offend you, I didn't intend it to offend, it was only a joke and just a joke I highly think it should of been treated as a joke, I am aware you did warn me about it but I thought you were playing on with the joke at the time, I think if you said something on the lines of 'jokes aside please don't say that' I would of understood it, this to me was a complete misunderstanding.
Sorry for any hurt feeling mate.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved, awaiting comment from Doc.

(per request)
Thanks Night.

A few points for clarification. I personally don't care for threats or insults or whatever else. My concern is your repeated lack of care for others in OOC, with now 4 priors for OOC issues.

While this appeal has been approved, it will remain on record, and I hope you learn from this ban, vs the prior blacklists.