Limelight Forums

Full Version: I guess I am leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. 

I know most people hate me because I am a dick and it is understandable. But I just want to say goodbye and thanks for all the RP opportunities on this server. My first and last server I will probably ever play on GMOD. A lot of you probably saw I got perma banned, anyway just remember! Be good and don't ever call anyone an idiot, believe me you WILL regret it. Hopefully I can see some off you at some point in the future, but for now this is goodbye (Maybe forever, who knows!). I'm aware this probably makes most of you happy but if you don't have anything nice to say, then just say nothing at all.

I only really want to thank a few people - 

Mr Marsh - Just an amazing person with the best set up RPs, I enjoyed working at your concert hall Smile

HenryHouse12 - We got off to a rough start but since then I really feel I have made a friend.

That is it. Everyone else hated me! 

See ya.
See ya!
Hope the future treats you well!
And this is why we can't have nice things.

Can people for once get along instead of having to insult people all the time, it gets annoying pretty quickly to see how toxic some people can be.

Take care Sammy
Stay respectful. I don't care what your thoughts are towards a person, but you keep level headed. Remember the forum rules people. This goes to both sides.

OT: See you later Sammy.
Shame to see you leave. You were an alright guy. All the best for the future!
Cya mate, wish you all the best :p
Cya bud, hopefully we'll see you back at some point!   Heart
[Image: e0c6d6561ffa7112bdc280f314b453a8.png]

https://gyazo.com/e0c6d6561ffa7112bdc280f314b453a8

dont leave me brother
Have a good one. Hopefully, you will be back at some point.
Byeee

Guv

Have A Good One Lad, I enjoyed your PD RP
I sure hope to see you around
See you mate. Sad to see you leave.
Sad to see you leave. Goodbye and Take Care!
Pages: 1 2