Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Adaam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Adaam (STEAM_0:0:100462227) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-22 11:32
Summary: He was nothing to do with a situation with pufitee. Then he still comes over and I believe he tranquillised me but I am not sure. Although I do know he ran over with a baseball bat and killed me for no reason. He was not involved at all.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/e1pt_Hes3mg
You were arresting puf for the sake of arresting someone, so I was protecting him
Adam, what was your involvement with Puf in the first place?
(Apr 29, 2019, 09:56 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Adam, what was your involvement with Puf in the first place?

I was walking down the street and I was playing with braadd. Braadd and Puf were in some trouble and as Braadd is in my clan, I tried saved them both from the situation. Also, Puf was asking me to help him and I believe him, and my clan leader are fairly good friends.
Just because someone runs up to you shouting help, and they're being chased by the boys in blue doesn't mean you just pull a bat out your arsehole. You still need to have backgroundRP with puf, which I don't believe you had.

That being said, I don't really see the point in issue a punishment here.