Limelight Forums

Full Version: It's been absolutely great.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my dearest friend.

I knew this time would come soon. I have decided to take a break from gaming entirely due to gaming taking up too much of my time. For more info on that, it's on my steam profile custom info:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ayeeanonymous/

So Limelight. I joined sooo long ago (Evocity V1 days) and was greeted very nicely, so nice that I decided to spend over 1000+ hours on the server.
It's been a pleasure being here, through some of my best memories being:

-My first REP (Library RP, thanks Vol).

-Clipping the wheel of ‍ leading him to spin out and explode.

-The Rockford Freeway/Highway/Autobahn/Motorway/Whatever and all its crashes.

-The Total Wipeout rp which made me laugh one of the best times.

-All the gangs, shootouts and my PC crashes.

-Admin fun and messing about (plz no ban).

It's been great, and another reason is that many of my good friends have stopped playing so I find it the best to leave limelight to itself.

Finally, the acknowledgments:

‍ - My first best friend on Limelight, been there since the start with your old, black car that kept breaking.

‍ - Legend. Been there to help me all the time, good rp's with you buddy, I'll see you some time soon.

‍ - Tom, boddy ol' pal. Been in too many rp's togather, thanks for making my experience so enjoyable.

‍ - Thanks for the REP's and all the great times together.

‍ - Great laughs on Gmod, shame you can't aim on CS:GO

‍ - Always watching Wazowski, always watching. Watching my Rp's just waiting to give me the REP and it happened, thanks so much!

‍ - Got me my first arrest on my first day, for jaywalking out of all things. Thanks for being here!

‍ - The best laughs we can have together are on the road, cuz you can't drive for crap.

‍ - Been there in many of my rp's, appreciate it man.

‍ - Thanks for helping me with my rp's, my arab friend.

‍ - So young yet so far, thanks for giving me my website signature too!

‍ - Helping me with my building when I needed it most.

‍ and ‍ thanks for being amazing admins, sorry for getting your names the wrong way around.

‍ - Been here since ages ago, thanks for making my Limelight experience a blast (Car crash reference).

‍ - I haven't known you long but thanks for being there and rp'ing with me!

‍ - My chicken friend, thanks for having the same accent as me.

There are SO many more of you I would @ but instead, I give you all a virtual hug!

Thanks for the good times!

Peace out!

-AyeeAnonymous
We had some good times from Scientists to you raiding me with your battalion of men.

Hope to see you again soon anonymous
Pleasure knowing you and Good luck with the future!

i also miss your amazing freeway dupe but anyway carry on
It's been a pleasure bud, best of luck mate, until next time

Pat

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Smile
i remember our secret little meth lab in the lake on rockford. was so much fun working out how to make meth and in the end fucking it all up. or the construction rp at mesa apartments we all got a rep for when it all burned down.

was fun man. cya later
Thanks for all the good times!
Take Care!
Thanks for the mention, but don't go jaywalking no more or I'll detain you in real life ye?

Good on ya for taking a break from gaming if it's taking up too much space in your personal life. Go out, meet people, study/go to school, work. Those things need to be done too and hopefully at some point, you'll find balance and will be able to game once in a while - as it's not a bad thing to do.

Take care with what you'll do and show your face 'round the forums sometimes so we know how you're doing!
Have a good one anon, it's been a blast
Cya mate, good luck wherever the future takes you. Tongue
Don't get shot mate. And don't become a garage engineer, your garages were impossible to get into!
We met first when I ran up to your construction RP, many months ago and I knew instantly you were a great roleplayer and a very friendly guy. It was like on first sight. The awe-inspiring highway on Rockford was just the cherry on top.

You were a great friend, an awesome roleplayer and you were always there when I needed you.
Hit me up in the future, will ya?

Until then, take care brother. Wink
bye you fatty. Come play some roblox soon!!
Have a good one mate. You were always a blast to play with!
Pages: 1 2