Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> vinniemilner1234, Sticky Nig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: vinniemilner1234 (STEAM_0:0:446346753) , Sticky Nig (STEAM_0:0:148505093)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-19 11:41
Summary: I was originally selling pots to these young men and then as soon as I was parked up, Sticky Nig walks over to me with a gun as a mechanic - He stated this was for "protection". Then whilst i was driving back to my house, they crashed into me causing one to die. One of them survives which he then asked me to pick up his dead friend which is a clear nlr breakage. After me and farmer sean were talking in pm's then he says he was going to clamp his car as it was in the middle of the road. As I was pulling into the gas station I witnessed the mechanic shoot at the police officer for clamping the car. The mechanic killed the officer so I took matters into my own hands and killed him.

Sorry for my mic not registering, will make sure to fix that.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Sp2CJfdm4kU
Can conform he shot me with no orders. However Wesley dealt with this just after as he was online at the time. think this would be classed as dealt with? just putting my two cents in Smile
Will confirm with ‍.
(Apr 20, 2019, 04:29 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Will confirm with ‍.

I only remember dealing with Sticky Nig - the mechanic - for shooting the officer.
FarmerSean was the person who was killed by Sticky Nig, and after reviewing the RDM report, I decided to punish Sticky Nig for 3.1 and 3.7/3.7a.

Vinniemilner was not involved in that particular situation, so I did not include him in the @-sit.
Denied.

Thanks Wesley for clarifying.

As Wesley has dealt with the second incident already, there really isn't much to go on.

Drawing a weapon in front of you: This is not a violation inherently. There was no one else around (seemingly) and he immediately put it away.

NLR: All he says is that his friend asks if you could go and pick him up, for all I know he could be on about someone completely different.

Thanks for the report anyhow.