Limelight Forums

Full Version: fresh start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Riggs

Ban ID: 8327

Banned by: [L2] Brynn

Server: Main/Build

Ban Reason: "FailRP - Running into a shootout as a normal civilian, with no actual involvement. - Probation enforced."

Why should you be unbanned?:

I feel I should be unbanned because I have become a lot more involved in RP lately and have learned more about the rules. I’ve also matured somewhat and know not to be an idiot or be disrespectful to anyone again.
I enjoyed this server very much and loved the time I spent on it. I would dearly like the opportunity to come back having a fresh start and become a player with all my focus on following the rules.
I do feel I have changed and have learned from this experience and would like to offer my apologies for my previous actions.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Riggs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
What changed since last time? How do I know you’re not just gonna join and minge again?
I have played meany hours on server's, and worked my way up and not been punished, i have lernert to follow rules much more seriously and not to minge, dissrespect, and brake rules.
Thing is Riggs, you played for around 2000 hours and gained a massive punishment history, so I just don’t think it’s possible yet to unban you
I will never do this again I will promise to follow the rules, i will NOT Brake rules again, all i want as a 2nd chance

i have learned from my many mistakes and have become less prone to break rules
Denied,

After having gathered a few other opinions from staff, we do not believe you're ready and mature enough to return without getting banned again.