Limelight Forums

Full Version: Malicious report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
twitch.tv/idankcai
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²] Night
Server: 
CityRP
Ban Reason:
FearRP
Why should you be unbanned?: 
The video given about my fearp was manipulated and chopped up, before the video started there was a police on site arresting them but he time out, as you look in the bottom corner it says he timed out.
I also ran because I saw the cops, the cop was the white car at the end of the video which coincidentally was cut soon as I got there. 
Edit: You can also tell it was chopped up because the video starts with him doing stuff in game, meaning he starting the recording earlier.
Evidence:
To get the full video ask him for the full recording and not his manipulative chopped up version.
https://youtu.be/O7ELrcBARD4
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
How exactly is this a malicious report sorry?

It still shows you breaking the rules.
Did you not read what I put? The footage is manipulated and cut up.
No its not
(Apr 17, 2019, 05:14 PM)iDankCai Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not read what I put? The footage is manipulated and cut up.

Of course I read what you put, no need to be rude. Regardless of how the video looks, a violation in that video has occurred which is what I punished you for.

As a violation occurred and I'm not willing to lift, reduce or remove, this appeal is being denied.