Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Code:
[b]Your Name:xXProGamingXx46

[b]Ban ID:7911

[b]Banned by:Night

[b]Server:v1a

[b]Ban Reason:DA

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:It has been very long since my ban and since my previous UBR Now i know have have
definetly learned my lesson by now i would be suprised if i still minge but i have read the rules long and hard and
(I) Think that i am ready to start playing again but that is the teams choice, Sorry for any inconvenience
Edit: I did only have like 10 hours
Edit 2: also sorry for everything i have done I am Very sorry for DA But i do indefinetly know the rules

[b]Evidence:[/b]None Did not have a recording system at that time

Best Reagards, xXProGamingXx46
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xXProGamingXx46.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi,

Your original ban was issued on the 4th of October 2018, and only 24 hours into your 3 day punishment, you doubleaccounted to get around it.

Doubleaccounting is a violation of our Terms of Service, and it's also something we take extremely seriously. I would have much rather you appealed the ban itself if you weren't happy with it and then I could see about shortening, but instead you decided to break our TOS, which led to your permanent ban.

How can I be sure that in the future, this won't happen again?
I have Re-read the rules multiple times I do know that what i done was Very Bad but i do promise This Will never Ever happen Again I know the rules i know what i am doing this time. as of last time i did not read the rules which i should have done when i first played, Therefore i will not break them again
Could I get the SteamID to your main account please?
Here is my steam id: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Alright, so here's the deal.

I'll expire BanID 7911. It'll remain on record.

If you get banned and decide to DA again, that ban will be reapplied, and it'll be extremely hard for you to appeal.

Do you accept?
Yes i do.
7911 lifted.

Approved.