Limelight Forums

Full Version: Incoming Forum Bugs and Glitches! - Upcoming Mobile Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community!

For the next 1 or 2 hours you might notice some parts of the forums breaking. This will be due to me moving over the mobile mode. During this time, I'll try to minimize the chaos however, if it does occur, this will be the reason.

After the move is done, I'll let you know through this thread and then you can help me iron out the remaining issues.

As I've worked a week or so on ironing out issues thanks to the Team, there shouldn't be any major issues but some might slip through the cracks.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Love you all.
admin 2 me
Move is mostly done, you can now use discord, steam to let me know, you can post here or make a bug report.

The alert modal is back on both desktop and mobile versions while I work on a responsive version as well as improve it.

Stats about threads or forums in forum list are not visible on the mobile version
Poster Stats in threads are not visible on the mobile version
Signatures are not visible on the mobile version
Membership page is not visible on the mobile version (you couldn't use it to donate on mobile anyway)

In the ban page, Ban ID is not visible, Profile link is not visible, Date the ban was given is not visible
In the blacklist page, Blacklist ID is not visible, profile link is not visible, date the blacklist given is not visible.
^ Warnings and Forum warnings follow this pattern.

Changelogs Page:

Author of the update and the time is not visible.

Let me know if you run into any issues!
Is there a way we can use the desktop version on mobile?
Yep, browsers allow that
Arch