Limelight Forums

Full Version: REP Recommendation(car crash RP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Stephan Bouman | Elon Musk

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:48663411

STEAM_0:0:463776206

Server: Truenorth

Hours on the Server: 523 | "unknown"

Current REP Count: 13 | 0

Time: 13:00-13:15

Summary of the roleplay: amazing use of /it and /me from both Bouman and Musk, while Bouman had a good understanding of what medical procedures to take place and talked the police officer through it as if he had no idea(seems plausible for an officer) and they worked together very well to try and get my leg un-jammed. The basis of the roleplay was that a SWAT officer had smashed into my car at full speed and driven off in a hurry. My leg was in pain, the airbags had gone off and I tried to reach my phone to dial for help! When the medic arrived he noticed the door was jammed as the impact was on the driver's side and my leg was jammed in the footwell, he eventually got it unstuck and took me down to the hospital. However, I think the REP should be awarded for this part of the RP as it was so realistic!

Video of the roleplay: https://youtu.be/1spjHNi-Mls
Afraid I'll need to deny this under REP recommendation rule 9.

Quote:9. Do not post a recommendation on yourself

Seeing how you've recommended Kent, but are using Kent's video as evidence, this rule would apply. Apologies for the inconvenience.