Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> White Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: White Boy (STEAM_0:1:202530048)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-13 08:55
Summary: RDM.

I was on his land checking the place out and he pulls a gun i then back off as there was a gun pointed (expecting him to bark orders at me) but he just shoots me dead without saying a thing.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/RFM_P8p9I7Y
Well, considering you were on his property which was secured by a fence / wall with keypads, this can actually be a legitimate reason. What was your reason to break into his property?
(Apr 13, 2019, 12:08 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]Well, considering you were on his property which was secured by a fence / wall with keypads, this can actually be a legitimate reason. What was your reason to break into his property?

I was there scoping out the place before he placed down a dupe out of nowhere. He pulled the gun and started shooting me without giving me a chance to get out or say any orders.
Approved.

The situation is a bit fishy. Yes, according to logs it seems like he trapped you inside the dupe. But you also didn't make an attempt to leave until he pulled his weapon out. I also don't see you trying to explain that he trapped you. He must've thought you are a trespasser. In this case the kill would've been justified.

As for White Boy: Try to engange ina proper roleplay next time before straight up shooting people. For this situation specifically; asking what the guy wants on your property first before shooting would be a good way to avoid confusion like that.

A warning will be issued.