Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Wii (STEAM_0:1:162965271) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-11 12:30
Summary: He crashed into the car i was a passenger in (braadd was driver). I pulled out a pipe and said get get out. Wii then ran me over and admitted it in ooc as seen in the video. Wii has 70 hours and should know better.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/FlycGmPeOp4
(Apr 11, 2019, 01:43 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: Wii (STEAM_0:1:162965271)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-11 12:30
Summary: He crashed into the car i was a passenger in (braadd was driver). I pulled out a pipe and said get get out. Wii then ran me over and admitted it in ooc as seen in the video. Wii has 70 hours and should know better.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/FlycGmPeOp4
I admit fully to this, Im sorry I didnt know that was against the rules, I'll take any punishment I'll get, Also about the 70 hours I havent played on the server in 2+ Years
Although you haven't played in 2 years. Im sure CDM and FearRP were still rules back in the day
(Apr 11, 2019, 01:55 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]Although you haven't played in 2 years. Im sure CDM and FearRP were still rules back in the day

I dont have good memory
I have two questions.

Why are you trying to force them out of the car?
Why are you still running out in front of oncoming traffic?

The FearRP issue isn't valid, as melee weapons don't apply FearRP in vehicles:

Quote:2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range (except if in a vehicle).
(Apr 11, 2019, 04:52 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]I have two questions.

Why are you trying to force them out of the car?
Why are you still running out in front of oncoming traffic?

The FearRP issue isn't valid, as melee weapons don't apply FearRP in vehicles:

Quote:2.2 - You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, and you may not draw a weapon on them or attack them. FearRP applies to melee weapons and tasers if you are within effective range (except if in a vehicle).

We were trying to get him out of the car to pay for the repair he caused, as he broke the suburban.
Also I ran infront of it to get him out. I thought he would get out not accelerate and CDM me
Why wouldn't you involve the police? You're a car salesman, you shouldn't really be doing that no?

I told you very clearly in the PR you made against pufitee, found here, that you shouldn't go jumping in front of vehicles. Now it seems to me like you're doing similar again, seemingly to get them in trouble for CDM. You know that they're going at a speed that will kill you or at the very least injure you on impact.
(Apr 11, 2019, 05:34 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't you involve the police? You're a car salesman, you shouldn't really be doing that no?

I told you very clearly in the PR you made against pufitee, found here, that you shouldn't go jumping in front of vehicles. Now it seems to me like you're doing similar again, seemingly to get them in trouble for CDM. You know that they're going at a speed that will kill you or at the very least injure you on impact.

Although i did run infront of his car he was going 18mph and didnt even attempt to stop. He should have slowed down to a stop or swerved. He carried on driving and did not call ems about this situation.
(Apr 11, 2019, 10:02 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 11, 2019, 05:34 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't you involve the police? You're a car salesman, you shouldn't really be doing that no?

Although i did run infront of his car he was going 18mph and didnt even attempt to stop. He should have slowed down to a stop or swerved. He carried on driving and did not call ems about this situation.

How Can I swerve if your car is in the other lane ?
(Apr 11, 2019, 10:06 PM)Zeuss Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 11, 2019, 10:02 PM)Dav1d1050 Wrote: [ -> ]

How Can I swerve if your car is in the other lane ?

I meant my character - when i ran towards your vehicle
Denied.

When you run in front of his vehicle, it makes it extremely hard for him to be able to predict what your doing. You shot yourself in the foot by running towards him. I will make myself clear once more before I start seeing this as something else, do not run in front of vehicles then try and claim CDM.

I'm willing to look past the incident where you tried to intervene over something that's more a police matter, but in future you should call the police and leave it to them rather than taking it into your own hands, especially as a law-abiding citizen, in this case a Car Salesman.