Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Apollo, Braadd, pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Apollo (STEAM_0:1:105179311) () , Braadd (STEAM_0:1:102118701) () , pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-10 22:52
Summary: Apollo, pufitee ana Braadd decided to place an unsupported ramp in the centre of Railway Avenue and throw balls around. What surprised me most was that Apollo, a teacher who once told me to stop something as it was failrp(not expected or possible irl), doing something that to me seems like fail rp! Take a look yourself!
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jX4aAlc
(Apr 11, 2019, 01:00 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Reported Players: [L²:RP] Apollo (STEAM_0:1:105179311)  () , Braadd (STEAM_0:1:102118701)  () , pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-10 22:52
Summary: Apollo, pufitee ana Braadd decided to place an unsupported ramp in the centre of Railway Avenue and throw balls around. What surprised me most was that Apollo, a teacher who once told me to stop something as it was failrp(not expected or possible irl), doing something that to me seems like fail rp! Take a look yourself!
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jX4aAlc
Firstly, Apollo wasn't even there doing it with us and secondly the ramp was there for about 10 seconds, not like it was there for a long time.
Apollo was there clearly shown in the picture and it was there for more than 10 seconds, plus it is still fail rp!
are you reporting me for playing with a ball with a friend on mainstreet?
‍ ‍How would it be FailRP for people to be throwing around a ball? The only rule breakage here would be an unsupported prop which would be an extremely minor offense and yet you provided no evidence to who even owned that.
Hello,

I am very puzzled as to why I am put down as 'Involved'. Firstly, picking up a football on my part is in no way what you claim 'FailRP'. I am a Citizen walking down a public street who likes the sport football, if someone had offered me to kick it I would join in.

Thanks.
‍ ‍

Since there's no real wrongdoing here barring the extremely insignificant prop violation which had no evidence provided to back up who actually did it I am going to go ahead and deny this case. Feel free to open another report if you actually have any rule violations to report.