Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: SammyFc

Ban ID: 8828

Banned by:[L²:M] Stell90

Server: TrueNorth Main

Ban Reason: Fearrp

Why should you be unbanned?: I think it is clear in he PR made on me that when he got out I got out at the same time w/ my weapon already drawn as it was drawn when i first entered my vehicle. Hence it was in safety as I got out. I also was running back at the time when he stopped. I think we both got out at the same time with a weapon drawn. I am aware of my priors but at this time I really didn't think this was a FearRP breakage. Sorry.

Thanks 

Evidence: Watch the Video (On the PR)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
At 0:12 you are informed to get out of a car, at this point you are under fearRP and should comply with all orders that are given to you.
But as you can see in the video when I got out, I already had a gun out. Also it was very heat of the moment and I still don't think it was fearrp just because usually when both people have weapons out it means fearrp doesn't apply to either of them. I think that is what has happened here
Quote:2.4 - You are not under FearRP if you are also visibly armed. Visibly armed in the context of FearRP means that you have your weapon out and in your hands, regardless of safety mode. You are not considered visibly armed when you are seated in a vehicle, regardless of whether you are holding a weapon in hand or not.

This would mean that when you exit the vehicle you would be under fearRP, so as such you shouldn't be holding a weapon. Also, line of sight was maintained during the whole incident as you could be seen through the windows of the vehicle means that line of sight still exists.
Yeah I am sorry. Anyway, there is no point in this continuing now as I have got another 8 day ban so yeah. Sorry for wasting your time.
Closed and denied,

User failed to respond to fearRP by drawing a weapon whilst being given commands.