Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> 1Maor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: 1Maor (STEAM_0:1:153683575) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-09 15:05
Summary: I went AFK in my house growing weed, I came back and I was dead. I was pm'ing the person that killed me asking why they raided me without reason and they said they had a reason and it was that they wanted money. I told them that that was not valid as they had no concrete evidence that I had weed and I told them that they could give the pots back and attempt to burgle us and they refused. I have no video evidence but here is copy and paste evidence of our pm's.

To 1Maor: why did you randomly raid?
1Maor: its not random
To 1Maor: yes it was
To 1Maor: you had no reason
1Maor: money
To 1Maor: Okay, so you either give our pots back or I make a PR on you
1Maor: money is reason to raid
To 1Maor: No it is not
1Maor: i looked for valueable stuff and i found

He also killed me whilst being AFK, his excuse for killing me was that I had the typing text above my head and he thought I was going to break FearRP although I was tabbed out and couldn't even see my screen.
Evidence: Text evidence.
It was more detailed than that, First of all, it is a reason for raid because that's the roleplay of my catheter (a criminal that looking to make money) So the raid was like that we broke into the house and then we saw his friend typing we were fair, we counted to 10 and then we had to shoot him because we were afraid he calls the cops. (we assumed that he will break fearRP because yesterday one of their clan members might the post author escaped under gunpoint. 
Also, the chat evidence isn't complete he texted me like 40 times and threatened me that he will PR me if I won't give him the pots back as you can see above.
(Apr 9, 2019, 06:09 PM)Guza man Wrote: [ -> ]It was more detailed than that, First of all, it is a reason for raid because that's the roleplay of my catheter (a criminal that looking to make money) So the raid was like that we broke into the house and then we saw his friend typing we were fair, we counted to 10 and then we had to shoot him because we were afraid he calls the cops. (we assumed that he will break fearRP because yesterday one of their clan members might the post author escaped under gunpoint. 
Also, the chat evidence isn't complete he texted me like 40 times and threatened me that he will PR me if I won't give him the pots back as you can see above.
All the other messages are in the logs but unneeded in this I already said that you broke rules and I included that. I would also like to add incase some people may think that it was a burglary, they breached through my walls.
That's the way we operate, also I recently confirmed that they ravaged us and called the cops to our house randomly
We use breaches and weapons to keep us safe, and no one said its burglary.
(Apr 9, 2019, 06:19 PM)Guza man Wrote: [ -> ]That's the way we operate, also I recently confirmed that they ravaged us and called the cops to our house randomly

That was nothing to do with me I’ve been afk for a long time
I already said everything stop spamming messages again
Under review.
Denied.

‍ I would be very thankful that the evidence in this case is insufficient, as upon looking into it, it does look very suspect but because the evidence isn't there (PM logs showing admission isn't very helpful to us) I can't do much aside from verbally warn you.

Raiding for money isn't a valid reason, otherwise you might as well just go door to door until you get a hit. Have proper reason behind it, such as something valuable (i.e. contraband or seeing weed grow, notably not just the pots on their own) and you'll be fine.

In future, please provide clearer evidence to show the wrongdoing.