Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Tyorne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Tyorne (STEAM_0:0:25348067) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-08 21:44
Summary: Shooting me without reasoning. Also teamkilling.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/MPAYSaBto7Q
It was a mistake, and there was reasoning, he's just mad and refuses to let it go. 

For approximately 5-10 minutes another officer was requesting back-up and pressing his panic button at Woodlands house near Valley Drive. As I was trying to find the place, the officer meta-gamed over the radio and stated that he had now died. As I was then arriving to the place, Pufitee, the guy posting this PR, also pressed his panic button. As I arrived I saw his car approaching towards me, notice that it's an unmarked car. 

I thought it was an armed suspect, due to the fact that two officers pressed their panic button, one had metagamed and said he had died, I had radio'd in that I was arriving on scene and no one replied, and I also didn't know that he was unmarked and plainclothes. I tried blocking the road and aiming my gun at him for fearRP purposes, but he continued driving towards the roadblock. 

I was under the belief that it was an armed suspect, and that they were trying to escape. Since he continued driving towards me, I believed it was an armed criminal trying to go through my crappy roadblock so I shot.

Once I realized it was an officer, I continued dealing with the situation, and I later PM'd Pufitee that I was sorry and explained myself, and told him I would help him get his car back but he never replied and obviously didn't forgive my mistake. He didn't note that in this PR either. 

It was a mistake, I believe it's important to look at what happened before this, which he didn't include, and also important to look at what I did after to try to repair my mistake, which he also didn't include.

I'm not a minge, and I don't minge or RDM, I made a mistake.

Also thanks, Temar, for letting me know in-game that I had a PR.
I was very bad and I commented in a courthouse thread which I'm not involved in and I've been warned.
(Apr 9, 2019, 01:35 AM)tyorne Wrote: [ -> ]It was a mistake, and there was reasoning, he's just mad and refuses to let it go. 

For approximately 5-10 minutes another officer was requesting back-up and pressing his panic button at Woodlands house near Valley Drive. As I was trying to find the place, the officer meta-gamed over the radio and stated that he had now died. As I was then arriving to the place, Pufitee, the guy posting this PR, also pressed his panic button. As I arrived I saw his car approaching towards me, notice that it's an unmarked car. 

I thought it was an armed suspect, due to the fact that two officers pressed their panic button, one had metagamed and said he had died, I had radio'd in that I was arriving on scene and no one replied, and I also didn't know that he was unmarked and plainclothes. I tried blocking the road and aiming my gun at him for fearRP purposes, but he continued driving towards the roadblock. 

I was under the belief that it was an armed suspect, and that they were trying to escape. Since he continued driving towards me, I believed it was an armed criminal trying to go through my crappy roadblock so I shot.

Once I realized it was an officer, I continued dealing with the situation, and I later PM'd Pufitee that I was sorry and explained myself, and told him I would help him get his car back but he never replied and obviously didn't forgive my mistake. He didn't note that in this PR either. 

It was a mistake, I believe it's important to look at what happened before this, which he didn't include, and also important to look at what I did after to try to repair my mistake, which he also didn't include.

I'm not a minge, and I don't minge or RDM, I made a mistake.

Also thanks, Temar, for letting me know in-game that I had a PR.

u never pmd me
Well it was over radio (text) but clearly talking to you, saying exactly what he said above
Everything he said checks out, you was driving towards a armed cop in a unmarked car
wearing normal clothes with police badge making it harder to identify
Tyorne may have made a mistake in killing a cop but he wasnt trying to RDM
There for i deem this as IC situation of Friendly fire
Report denied