Limelight Forums

Full Version: BlackLIst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Uri Hezekiah

Issued by:

[L²:M] Supreme

Blacklist ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]77275[/font]

Server: The main one 

Why should you be unblacklisted?: 
Alot of time past from the blacklist i understand what i did wrong and i want to play without a black list and start fresh.
I dont have a lot of time in a day to play in gmod so its will take alot of time untill the blacklist will expire/

Evidence: I dont have evidnce because the time that past 
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, EylonS.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey Eylon.

Seeing how Soup is currently on leave, I'll be handling your appeal per his request.

Aside from this blacklist you've been given, all 3 bans, 8 weapon/weapon-related blacklists and 2 of your 3 permanent warnings are all related to aggressive RP violations.

Whilst yes the time on the blacklist is long, it goes to show what a long record of aggressiveRP violations does if you continue to violate them. Soup also decided that next time you break FearRP, you'd be placed on a probation so obviously it's pretty serious.

Why am I to believe that now you've changed with so much on your record already? Especially considering how you've only spent only an hour and 11 minutes in-game since you've received the blacklist, you can see why I find it hard to believe.
I don't think its hard to believe because after the blacklist i didn't have desire to play , Now i have desire to play because my friends playing and i want back to play . The blacklist make the game harder because i don't play a lot of time in a day ,Its Will take me a lot of time to break up from the blacklist.

I hope its convincing and you understand me. 

Thanks.
Yeah I understand you, but you haven't even served a decent enough portion of your blacklist yet. Blacklists are there as a punishment, and you've repeated similar offenses quite a lot. If you had less time on your blacklist then maybe I could consider lifting it, but for someone such as yourself who's repeatedly broke the rules for AggressiveRP in the past, I'm not sure.

The most I'd be able to do is cut it down to 4 hours.

Do you agree to this?
Yes, Thanks i appreciate this.
As mentioned by Soup, the probation warning will stand as issued, but the time will be decreased to 4 hours. I'll do this later tonight, thread closed until I get around to doing it.
Apologies, been extremely busy recently. By the time I went to change it, you have already ran down the blacklist.

Setting to Approved.