Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] ZaidPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] ZaidPlays (STEAM_0:0:440176882) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-06 19:16
Summary: Zaidplays has been breaking rules ever since the last staff member left the server last night. Casually driving with my friend and I happened to catch this. 3 minutes after Zaidplays dies after blowing up his skyline, he seems to just return to his car fixing it. I put a timer on the video to show what happened.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/-8GHSBX2Utw
My NLR red zone flash thing didnt show up when i was there, so i wasnt in my NLR zone. i believe i died again after that so my NLR was somewhere else.
‍ are you saying that, you died there but within 3 minutes of your death, you died again so you can ignore the first NLR?
(Apr 7, 2019, 10:17 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]‍ are you saying that, you died there but within 3 minutes of your death, you died again so you can ignore the first NLR?

No im just saying i think i died after that, and when i returned to that car my NLR wasnt flashing Red
The HUD NLR element renews to show the most recent NLR timer, however the fact that it doesn't show doesn't mean it doesn't count. I'd understand you mistiming your retrieval if it was after 9 minutes, but after 3 minutes, there's little chance that you had NLR and went back there to retrieve your car.
Idk i just assumed since i wasnt in my Last death space that i could go back to my car, Apologies if i got that wrong.
‍,

The situation is clearly a rule breakage, and from what I'm told you were given a strict warning by a staff member which should have pushed you to be more careful, and ask questions about things you are not sure about.

Unfortunately, this breakage by itself wouldn't have resulted in probation being enforced, at least from me, however, with the fact that you were warned by a staff member who gave you a clear last warning, this now is going to result in the probation being enforced.

Good luck and if you ever do get unbanned and return, please make sure of your actions prior to doing them.

Approved.