Limelight Forums

Full Version: ORKIN Fishing Rods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 21b1b103bd2d8f7070ad2197ec2c04b8.png]
Introducing the latest in fishing equipment by Orkin, our new line of fishing rods are perfect for beginners and expert fishermen alike! The Wooden Fishing Rod combines simplicity and efficiency, allowing inexperienced fishers to easily catch their first fish and quickly learn the basics. Are you more acquainted with fishing? Then the Stainless Steel Reinforced Fishing Rod may be for you! Enjoy catching some of the more finer fish available, if you are willing to learn the right skills. Finally, the Carbon Fibre Fishing Rod, an angler’s dream. Only available for the most experienced fishermen, our Carbon Fibre rod allows you to catch the most elegant fish roaming the seven seas including the prestigious Hogfish snapper.

Our Rods Pricing:
Wooden Fishing Rod - 2,000 $
Stainless Steel Reinforced Fishing Rod - 4,000 $
Carbon Fibre Fishing Rod - 8,000 $

Our Lures and Baits Pricing:
  Shrimp Lure - 300 $
Feather Lure - 300 $
Coba Lure - 300 $
Jerkbait Lure - 300 $
one of each fishing rod and 10 of each lure
Hello sir,

We are currently out of stock and will be restocking and can ship it to you after tonight or next week.

We will be keeping you up to date.

Also keep in mind that the Steel fishing rod and the Carbon fishing rod require higher expertise in terms of usage. 

Thank you.
tick toc
10 of Each Lure + 2 of every Fishing rod
Hello, dear Customers who are skilled/experienced fishers and those who have just gotten into the greatest past-time hobby. (Our opinion of course!)

New fishing tools like our carbon fibre, steel and the go-to beginner rods will be restocked and ready for you tomorrow.

You can buy them from your local shop, as we decided to increase our reach!
Fantastic, I'll be in touch tomorrow then to inquire into a purchase for myself!
and why the hell are you sharing this with us? like i do give a shit about fishing xd.

no real need for this silly little comment, its a market place and he's selling things. But congratulations on earning more warning points.
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.