Limelight Forums

Full Version: Airsoft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Airsoft is a very fun game to do in real life 
So basically airsofting is a person with a BB gun some are gas powered or electric
You shoot each other if you get hit you yell out ¨HIT¨

and you are eliminated for  the round
I'd say worse part is being shot in the neck or finger tips...

What rifle you got?
(Apr 6, 2019, 07:51 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say worse part is being shot in the neck or finger tips...

What rifle you got?

What never been shot in the scrotum. That shit hurts
Im getting a AK47 I have to throw away my MP5 cause its broken
If I had time and friends I’d go a lot more. I got 3 rifles, 2 broke, and a ton of gear
(Apr 6, 2019, 07:54 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2019, 07:51 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say worse part is being shot in the neck or finger tips...

What rifle you got?

Can’t say I have lel 

Tan based uniform and I got G&G GC1-46 (Some M4 thing)
[Image: 711cbb9dc584db12792b23f4f31a334a.jpg]

Got a G&G CM Raider Mk2 AEG and a GnG GTP9 GBB , with a Lancer Tactical M24 spring bolt action (I regret buying Lancer Tactical, never again), sadly I dont have nearly as many airsoft fields around where I live compared to Paintball (Nearest Airsoft field is 80km+ away so its a full day event and planned trip to even get there)

Really does seem like the B.C government is trying to snuff out both sports entirely by refusing permits for new ones to open due to "THEY LOOK TO MUCH LIKE REAL GUNS! AND THATS BAD!)
Nearest field for me aint that far but they only do airsoft once a month and don’t rent gear. So you have to buy your own and your friend some to play.
(Apr 6, 2019, 08:40 PM)Apollo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2019, 07:54 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]

What rifle you got?

Can’t say I have lel 

Tan based uniform and I got G&G GC1-46 (Some M4 thing)

Also got British Multicam with an Ares amoeba am 14 and a Marui Glock (which fell off a small cliff face and into Water, So F)
(Apr 6, 2019, 09:20 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]Also got British Multicam with an Ares amoeba am 14 and a Marui Glock (which fell off a small cliff face and into Water, So F)

Multi cam was always far to expensive for me to go for, my old paintball kit when i was younger was just a standard woodland, while my AS gear is all OD due to price.
(Apr 6, 2019, 09:38 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2019, 09:20 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]Also got British Multicam with an Ares amoeba am 14 and a Marui Glock (which fell off a small cliff face and into Water, So F)

Multi cam was always far to expensive for me to go for, my old paintball kit when i was younger was just a standard woodland, while my AS gear is all OD due to price.

Yeah but everything about airsoft can be expensive if you want it to last. But yeah got the UK Multicam works wonderfully, and its really all people use
Used to own one.

Never played though.
dont get shot it the knuckles without gloves, that shit hurts
(Apr 7, 2019, 02:17 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]dont get shot it the knuckles without gloves, that shit hurts

Balls is the worst.

Anyone ever been in a "Civil War" match?

More or less they line up both teams maybe i dono, 30meters away from eachother, each person has their officer, you each line up shots, fire one shot, then take one step forward, and you continue this until one team is fully eliminated.

Alot of ball shots from this as there is no cover, no tactical movement, just standing still, lineing up a shot, and shooting, and praying you dont get nailed in the balls, then stepping forward.
ye i do airsoft every weekend is my fav sport
Pages: 1 2