Limelight Forums

Full Version: banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Code:
jinx 

[L²:M] Mr.Marsh
cityRP 

Rope Spam & Disconnecting to avoid staff

I am sorry for what I did, I am completely new to gmod and didn't know what I was doing, then when
I got picked up I got scared and left. I have since learned from a friend of mine how to actually
play the server and I promise not to do this again.

check my profile for proof of my hours

thank you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Jinx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Dear Jinx,
Thank you for your appeal. I do understand that you are completly new to the server. However the exessive degree to which you have been spamming those ropes does not build up plenty of confidence. Regardless of wether or not you knew what you were doing you should and easily could have realised the impact it had (with several ropes going all around the center of the map) Therefore i do not see any reason to lift or alter your punishment in that regard.

As for the disconnect:
Once again in the context of your actions it was extremly easy for you to understand what was about to happen. I dont think you failed at that. I appreciate your appeal and you giving me your side of the story, but you could have easily done so in the first place. This explains the duration of your ban. If you would have stayed for the sit and voiced your concerns there you would have recieve a smaller punishment. This however will not happen in retrospect.

Regardless i wish you all the best. If you should have any questions or likewise inquirys I am happy to help you out.

With kind regards,
Marsh