Limelight Forums

Full Version: Random ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
twitch.tv/iDankCai
Ban ID:
Banned by:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]L²] Night[/b][/font]
Server: 
CityRP
Ban Reason:
FearRP
Why should you be unbanned?: 

Well I'm not sure why I was banned, I was just banned in mid conversation with someone without any context to why, no warning or anything, so I don't know how I broke FearRP, I want to be unbanned because I have not done anything or been told I did anything I would also like to bring to attention how even if I did break a rule I wasn't asked or told or anything I was just banned on the spot with no warning, I think this is unprofessional because this could lead to bans where one person tells there side and they don't bother getting the other side and just flat out banning them.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I was watching the situation and it was pretty clear cut. You weren't obeying orders given to you in the store by ‍ and upon review of the situation I banned you.

EDIT: Just for the avoidance of doubt, I didn't ban you for the situation where you were talking to your friend. It was prior when you were tied up, entered the store and were disobeying orders to keep still.
Well the situation there is I was someone elses hostage who also had a gun and the 2 different people were telling me to do 2 different things, if you were watching you must of seen it, and the guy wasn't being clear for half the time because he was facing the other guy when he was talking to me, it was only after I died I realized he was talking to me, he never gave names or anything he just looked at the other guy and said get out.
If you were confused about orders given, then you should have asked him to clarify rather than disobeying. As you disobeyed rather than attempting to clarify, you violated FearRP thus the ban was given.

I've been in discussion with HR who are happy for me to conclude this separately, so I'll be denying this seeing how a violation did actually occur. I hope you learn from this in the future.