Limelight Forums

Full Version: listen the fuck up eus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
theres this wild fuckin thing called "right on red"

U CAN FUCKING TURN RIGHT AT A RED LIGHT IF U STOP COMPLETELY AND NOONE IS COMING

LEARN BITCH

I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT TIME ONE OF U "STEP BACK FROM THE QUEENS GUARD" ASSES DOES THIS UR DONE
AGREED FATHER BISMO
fuck u, no right on red for you
(Apr 1, 2019, 10:11 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]fuck u, no right on red for you

dont u guys got a left on red or somethin idk how it doesnt translate the other way
Gotten bitched at more times than I can count when I do it as a cop, gotta set them straight
(Apr 1, 2019, 10:12 PM)bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2019, 10:11 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]fuck u, no right on red for you

dont u guys got a left on red or somethin idk how it doesnt translate the other way

If you want to die, yes.
Actually not everywhere in the US is turn right on red so people pull over for it because the law isn't specified.
(Apr 1, 2019, 10:40 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Actually not everywhere in the US is turn right on red so people pull over for it because the law isn't specified.

New York City is the only place right on red isn't allowed, unless the intersection has a sign that specifically says not to
Well. This is amusing.
(Apr 1, 2019, 10:40 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Actually not everywhere in the US is turn right on red so people pull over for it because the law isn't specified.

With the exception of explicitly prohibited right turns and protected turn signals it's legal in all 50 states except for the city of New York, but you keep thinking that.
okay.
(Apr 1, 2019, 11:24 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Well. This is amusing.

ur always sayin some dumb shit
(Apr 2, 2019, 12:06 AM)bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

leave my mans alone or we r gonna have a little bit of a YELLOW TAPE AROUND HIS BODY ITS A FUCKING HOMICIDE situation u feel me HOMES
(Apr 2, 2019, 12:18 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 2, 2019, 12:06 AM)bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

leave my mans alone or we r gonna have a little bit of a YELLOW TAPE AROUND HIS BODY ITS A FUCKING HOMICIDE situation u feel me HOMES

pinche pendejo wey :vvvvv
It's all about those California stops my dude everyone does it
Pages: 1 2 3