Limelight Forums

Full Version: Apex UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Your Name: Skrrt

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7948
[/font]

Banned by: 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet 
[/font]

Server: 
main & build
Ban Reason:
Powergaming, NLR. Switching from cop to hitman after a 911 call about a crime to ''get revenge'', telling a player in NLR to take out a hit on those that killed him. Probation Applied.

Why should you be unbanned?: 
Firstly, I would like to apologize for my actions that caused me to be banned, and those previously that impacted the community negatively. I understand that the way I acted didn't provide a pleasurable experience for others on the server and had an effect on their game experience. That was wrong and inconsiderate of me; and all I can do is apologize for that.

I would like to have my perm ban reduce, or in an ideal world removed. But I understand if neither are possible; I have learned a lot of lessons since I was banned and have used to the time to reflect on how I acted, and the greater impact of my actions on others. I have missed the server and would like to engage with it again in a positive way and provide an enjoyable experience for everyone going forward.

I am aware I have an extensive record, and I am aware the rules I broke are not minor ones. I understand the way I acted in game wasn't acceptable and would like to apologize to the people I engaged with in a negative way.

Thanks for your consideration,

Apex. 

Evidence:
N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Apex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.

Apex

I just saw the date this was posted, for the record it is not an April fools joke.
Hey Apex, really sorry for the delay as Doc's currently on leave. He's asked me to take over the appeal on his behalf.

I believe I was present in the sit that you were banned, you were calm and collected about the entire thing, but my main issue is the record you have behind you. 13 bans, 20 blacklists, 3 warnings and a failed probation isn't going to make this very easy which I'm sure you understand.

How do I know that if you were to be unbanned, you'd respect our rules? We've let you back under probation once already, why do you think you deserve another chance?

Apex

(Apr 7, 2019, 02:33 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Apex, really sorry for the delay as Doc's currently on leave. He's asked me to take over the appeal on his behalf.

I believe I was present in the sit that you were banned, you were calm and collected about the entire thing, but my main issue is the record you have behind you. 13 bans, 20 blacklists, 3 warnings and a failed probation isn't going to make this very easy which I'm sure you understand.

How do I know that if you were to be unbanned, you'd respect our rules? We've let you back under probation once already, why do you think you deserve another chance?

In regards to the delay, not a problem. Thank you for responding on doc's behalf.

I understand I have a large record, and I know from your perspective there aren't many motivating factors in regards to unbanning me. However, regardless of my punishment record whilst on limelight I also regularly ran very engaging and high quality RP's; I hope you can understand beyond when I was breaking rules there was a legitimate motivation to engage positively with the server. I'd very much enjoy the chance to do this once more.

Yes I was inconsiderate, yes it was wrong of me to break the rules in the first place. But I'd like to be a member of the community once more, however if it would help your judgement the majority of my bans are involved with aggressive rp. Perhaps a weapons blacklist and an extended probationary period would be a reasonable enough insurance policy.
That's completely understandable.

Before I go further, you do understand that if I were to offer you a blacklist, it would be an extensive one? This is due to your massive amount of AggressiveRP violations.

Apex

Yes, I understand.
Okay, then here's what I'm willing to offer:

I'll drop the suspension down from permanent to a month. This gives you more than enough time to read through the rules, ask questions in Help & Support or do whatever you need to do to get ready. However, with this I'll also issue you:

* A 6 month general probationary period, the same terms as before. This will start from the day your unbanned, which is why I recommend reading through the rules a few times and asking questions where you have them, if you do so that they can be clarified.

* A 12 hour Weapons blacklist. As previously mentioned, you've got a lot of AggressiveRP violations. I'd like you to participate in PassiveRP for a while and see how you find it, and then you can have your Weapons access back when you've took the time to properly use them, hopefully this will avoid any issues from occurring.

Do you accept?

Apex

(Apr 8, 2019, 02:10 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, then here's what I'm willing to offer:

I'll drop the suspension down from permanent to a month. This gives you more than enough time to read through the rules, ask questions in Help & Support or do whatever you need to do to get ready. However, with this I'll also issue you:

* A 6 month general probationary period, the same terms as before. This will start from the day your unbanned, which is why I recommend reading through the rules a few times and asking questions where you have them, if you do so that they can be clarified.

* A 12 hour Weapons blacklist. As previously mentioned, you've got a lot of AggressiveRP violations. I'd like you to participate in PassiveRP for a while and see how you find it, and then you can have your Weapons access back when you've took the time to properly use them, hopefully this will avoid any issues from occurring.

Do you accept?
I do, and thank you for giving me another chance on limelight.
No worries, hope to see you online soon.

Approved, all conditions of the deal have been made. Ban edited, blacklist applied, probation applied.

Cheers.