Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ehleeoot, Ortyzm, SamuelSauce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ehleeoot (STEAM_0:0:420227024)  () , Ortyzm (STEAM_0:0:491566680) , SamuelSauce (STEAM_0:0:177306546)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-30 21:29
Summary: Me and ZaidPlays were raiding ehleeoot(doing weed as a mechanic) and Ortyzm with valid reason. ZaidPlays killed Ortyzm and had the other under FearRP. When Ortyzm died ehleeoot told him to call the police in a new life over discord. Evidence shows ehleeoot admitting to telling him whilst in the new life. Also have SamuelSauce OOC dissing Zaid.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/6dBaUDxr-LA
-Involved-

Just to clarify i had Ortyzm under fearRP and he decided to pull out a MAC therfore causing his Death.
What was the reason. You only knew about it because of OOC discord.
(Mar 30, 2019, 11:46 PM)SamuelSauce Wrote: [ -> ]What was the reason. You only knew about it because of OOC discord.

adam saw the weed. he was literally in there talking to you guys. he has a Screenshot to prove.
(Mar 30, 2019, 11:46 PM)SamuelSauce Wrote: [ -> ]What was the reason. You only knew about it because of OOC discord.

You literally let adamjc into your base then he came out, came back to our base and told us, so we raided
Hello,

From the evidence provided there is very little to go on as it's mostly hearsay. From looking in the logs and the evidence there is very little to substantiate the accusations other than the very mild insults in a private discord call. You have 24 hours to provide more evidence otherwise this case will unfortunately have to be denied.
Hello,

I have done some further investigating and discovered evidence to approve and apply the following suspensions.

Quote:Ortyzm will receive a 24 hour ban for FearRP along with a 2 hour NLR blacklist for misusing /request to provide information after death.
Quote:Ehleeoot will receive a 4 hour blacklist from contraband for Fail RP, basing as a mechanic
Quote:SamualSauce will receive no suspensions due to lack of evidence