Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> !kentrosaurus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: !kentrosaurus! (STEAM_0:0:463776206) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-30 08:47
Summary: Accused user is suspected of violating the following rules: 3.1 | 3.3 | 3.4 as he was being arrested for being unprofessional
Witness:
Evidence: [Image: ARp0SJe.jpg]

[Image: lwsBRwj.jpg?1]
well i demoted "not rhys" for handcuffing the pres. the reason was law memes and no professional laws. but i didnt know it was a meme. and didnt wanted it to be a meme. im not pretty strong in english and thats not my fault. he just handcuffed me out of no-where and i was trying to make the laws back normal. i didnt know what was wong with the laws but people understand my laws wrong.

i was also demoted as police chief for a bad reason. i was getting ice cream in real life and i said "10-7" in the radio. while i was getting some cream president was asking for me. and i think it was cuz "not rhys" wanted to be the new chief. when i was getting demoted he was ready to click the "police chief" butten to get the job. and i was jailed for 5 min.

lets go back to the report.

i had put in the law "-5 kids must be in the back" but actully i wanted to say "the kids under 5 years must be in the back" cuz i did it once again and no-one didnt laugh about it. 

i feel bad how people react to me when i asked something Sad like [l²rp]montyfatcat Sad

thx for reading
Considering I have been dragged into here I will just avoid a punishment for diss.

I wasn't paying attention to the government situation. I saw the question and answered accordingly, just in a rather explicit manner. If I could have been arsed, i would have said "Yes, if a majority of the government believes that the president is not in a fit state to be governing" but instead I said what I did because I'm a lazy arse.

Good day to you too sir.
(Mar 30, 2019, 06:12 PM)kentrosaurus2006 Wrote: [ -> ]well i demoted "not rhys" for handcuffing the pres. the reason was law memes and no professional laws. but i didnt know it was a meme. and didnt wanted it to be a meme. im not pretty strong in english and thats not my fault. he just handcuffed me out of no-where and i was trying to make the laws back normal. i didnt know what was wong with the laws but people understand my laws wrong.

i was also demoted as police chief for a bad reason. i was getting ice cream in real life and i said "10-7" in the radio. while i was getting some cream president was asking for me. and i think it was cuz "not rhys" wanted to be the new chief. when i was getting demoted he was ready to click the "police chief" butten to get the job. and i was jailed for 5 min.

lets go back to the report.

i had put in the law "-5 kids must be in the back" but actully i wanted to say "the kids under 5 years must be in the back" cuz i did it once again and no-one didnt laugh about it. 

i feel bad how people react to me when i asked something Sad like [l²rp]montyfatcat Sad

thx for reading

Demoting people for "Handcuffing the president" is a very invalid reason, if you're gonna do laws, make them realistic.
it is a reason.
(Mar 31, 2019, 04:14 PM)kentrosaurus2006 Wrote: [ -> ]it is a reason.

If you think it is, explain why,

Keep in mind that you cannot be demoting people for just handcuffing the president since again, I had a reason on which I was gonna arrest you (but since this system is so bad that the president can't be warranted) in which was for being unprofessional on the job, therefore your demotion reason is for 1.) Random, and 2.) Rule breaking as you may not have seen or perhaps not read rules 3.1 - 3.3 because being president doesn't exempt you from being arrested if so were the case nor allow you to be demoting people for handcuffing you.
(Mar 30, 2019, 06:12 PM)kentrosaurus2006 Wrote: [ -> ]well i demoted "not rhys" for handcuffing the pres. the reason was law memes and no professional laws. but i didnt know it was a meme. and didnt wanted it to be a meme. im not pretty strong in english and thats not my fault. he just handcuffed me out of no-where and i was trying to make the laws back normal. i didnt know what was wong with the laws but people understand my laws wrong.

Unrelated to this report.
How do you know I was clicky on the "Police Chief" button on the F1 menu if I didn't even have it open?
Do you have some software that allows you to see the PCs of everyone who is in the server or something?

You were promptly demoted and arrested due to your constant neglect of your entire police force (Giving priority to OOC/IRL situations that could wait a few minutes rather than prioritizing RP)
Under review
Afternoon,
Kent would you care to explain to me why you demoted someone after you were handcuffed, which is deemed as 3.3 (FailRP).

Also, I'm struggling to understand what you mean by your laws being a meme.
(Mar 31, 2019, 08:50 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Afternoon,
Kent would you care to explain to me why you demoted someone after you were handcuffed, which is deemed as 3.3 (FailRP).

Also, I'm struggling to understand what you mean by your laws being a meme.

i demoted him cuz he was handcuffing me for no reason. and litterly. i didnt knew my laws were memes, ill explain how. well im not the strongest in english and also making sentences. they were also saying "ur wording is bad" and i couldnt even understand that. but ill get google translate. 

and handcuffing pres. is useless

reason:

1. they cant cell pres.
  2. they cant demote pres.
  3. they cant kill pres.
  4. pres. keeps on the highest rank (can give orders to government)
  5. they cant do anything.
thx for reading Smile
Dropping this here to explain what NotRhys was doing:

Impeachment is a fundamental constitutional power belonging to Congress. This safeguard against corruption can beinitiated against federal officeholders from the lowest cabinet member, all the way up to the president and the chief justice ofthe U.S. Supreme Court. Besides providing the authority for impeachment, the U.S. Constitution details the methods to beused. The two-stage process begins in the House of Representatives with a public inquiry into allegations. It culminates, ifnecessary, with a trial in the Senate. State constitutions model impeachment processes for state officials on this approach. Atboth the federal and state levels, impeachment is rare: From the passage of the Constitution to the mid-1990s, only 50impeachment proceedings were initiated, and only a third of these went as far as a trial in the Senate. The reluctance oflawmakers to use this power is a measure of its gravity; it is generally only invoked by evidence of criminality or substantialabuse of power.
From doing some log digging I found the laws, I didn't find anything that was worth removing the President from power.

Is there anything I am missing before I conclude this?
Denied,

If there was a legitimate reason to handcuff and arrest the President then it would be classified as powergaming. However, upon looking at the laws in the logs I didn't see an issue with the laws that had been made just some of them needed to be adjusted to make sense.