Limelight Forums

Full Version: Disconnected to get out of glitch and got banned.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
twitch.tv/idankcai
Ban ID:
Banned by: 
[L²] Night

Server:
limelight city rp 2
Ban Reason:
R/C to avoid NLR blacklist.
Why should you be unbanned?:
What happened was my character died and it glitched so after 2 minutes it didn't respawn, I called the admin and I asked him after I got banned and he said I he was there, I didn't see him and chat wasn't working so I disconnected and reconnected to try and solve the problem to find out I got banned. I  then tried to reconnect to find out I have been banned.
Evidence:
I haven't got any evidence as I didn't know I would be banned for this but the admin (night) I assume would confirm I called him and using it doesn't really make sense for me to call admin to intentionally break the rules in front of him.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, iDankCai.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
As explained to you in PM's, without the evidence of your game crashing, I wouldn't feel comfortable in lifting this. The timing seems too deliberate to me, if I could just take your word for it I would.
Denied.

I PM'd you prior to you making this appeal, and made it very clear to you that I would need evidence of your game crashing to be able to lift the ban, otherwise anyone could just claim they crashed and have it lifted. Appreciate the appeal though, and it'll expire in just under 8 hours from now. In future, it might be best to disclose this sort of stuff if your having troubles before it occurs. Often times the game will unfreeze in a few seconds and return to normal.