Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> skye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: skye (STEAM_0:0:145190627) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-28 15:41
Summary: So bassicly skye killed me for having too high taxes. He pulled me over in his car and pointed a gun on me. He said that I had to lower the taxes by 20%. (making the tax 0). He then got into his car again and drove off. When he drove off I set back the taxes to 20 and continued on with my day. I was in the office then and he came in with a shotgun and killed me. I then ask him PM on why he did it (no admins at the time) He then explains himself that the taxes was too high.

I have a video of shots in the chat, and proof that it was indeed skye that killed me. You might have to pause the video to watch the whole thing.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/T9CqmC-qWRU
High taxes are not a reason to raid / kill the president.

12.1 - You need a valid reason to raid the President (or anyone else). Do not raid the president for money, because of high taxes, because you don’t like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character), or as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions.

Awaiting input from the accused.
I already spoke to an admin in game about this. 

The reason that he was killed was that he broke FearRP more than once. 

First confrontation was about taxes, but upon returning to him after he reset the taxes, whilst he was at gun point he ran and that is why he was killed. 

Video is clearly made in his favour on purpose.
Hello again, Quanni

Not sure why you're claiming "no admins on at the time" when I spoke to you stating i was looking into your case. Situation has already been handled ingame.

Denied